You only need 4 simple ingredients....
Then slice, sprinkle, drizzle and bake!
1. Cut squash in half and rake out seeds
2. Slice each squash half into quarter inch slices
3. Coat pan with olive oil
4. Lay slices on greased pan
5. Lightly salt slices
6. Generously drizzle honey over each slice. This would be a great use for any crystallized honey you may have. Remember, crystallized honey is NOT spoiled.
7. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes; flip slices and cook another 10 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.